Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Birthday

to me!
Sharing my birthday with Easter this year leaves me keenly aware of how very blessed I am to celebrate today. With the promise of spring and eternal life, I am just so grateful to still be on the planet. All my grand babies are coming over tonight for my birthday, who could ask for a better present?

10 Kids Who Want To Play:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Happy Birthday Jo!

FosterAbba said...

Hey Happy Birthday!

The Boob Nazi said...

Happy Birthday!

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday, and Easter, Jo!

K J and the kids said...

Happy Birthday !!!

Jillybean said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Jo - so glad you stuck with us for another one!

BTW, Tabs will be in the hospital on Wed. I would assume you and the boy are staying far away, but if you happen to be in the same building ...

CaJoh said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Easter to you!

M-Cat said...

Happy Birthday - and family over is the BEST

forever folding laundry said...

Happy {belated} birthday!

~Keri