Monday, May 17, 2010

Mountain Monday

I am feeling so much better! We finally have my blood pressure under control and I feel pretty darn good.
I am leaving the beginning of June for Florida and my new grandson. I can hardly wait. It has been really tough on me to be so far away when my daughter needed me. I felt like a mama cat, with her baby stuck in a storm drain, meowing for help. I wanted to get to her but couldn't. I spent a lot of time praying.

I can't wait to kiss this face! Tigger!


Spring in Utah. It has been a cold and rainy/snowy Spring this year. But in spite of the weather, there continue to be signs that Spring is really here.

Baby sheepies!




Just to remind us Winter is not quite gone, snow, but pretty clouds!



You can see the green of Spring creeping up the mountain, pushing Winter away until next year.


Lilacs!




One of Ms. Tenacious' younger siblings...









The last soccer game of the Spring season




Beautiful granddaughters blooming!
Can you believe it? When I started this blog, I had one grandchild. Now I have five!



Thanks for hanging in there thru the paucity of posts. I am hoping I am back on my blogging horse!

And don't forget!
I'm Going to the CBC!

Hope to see you there!

5 Kids Who Want To Play:

FosterAbba said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. How long will you be staying with your daughter?

Kristina P. said...

I am so happy that things are under control!

K J and the kids said...

Love it. So glad you are feeling better. As always inspiring pictures.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better and get to see your new grandbaby soon. Also? I think Mother Naure just likes messing with us....it's spring, nope it's winter, then maybe little spring before some more winter. Painful.

elizasmom said...

Ahhhh, little scrunchy Tigger toes!! Yet another adorable grandkid! (And the ones you already had aren't looking too shabby either!!