Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Another Mountain Monday

The weather here has considerably cooled down and it has rained off and on, all day. Not much to see of the mountains, but the clouds just look so pretty, spread all over the top of the mountains.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Kitten Formerly Known as Justin is just as cute as she can be. I need to keep reminding myself that it is a good thing that I am constantly reminding and prompting Little Man with his social skills with the kitten. No, don't pick the kitty up by her tail, please let her go, she is meowing to get down, etc. He is always supervised with the kitty and they are good friends. He loves it when she curls up on him for a nap.
Now the Princess Meeko and the kitten? Well, their relationship is a bit adversarial. Pictures speak louder than words, so I will let you see how things are going with those two!




3 Kids Who Want To Play:

FosterAbba said...

That remote control wouldn't last 10 seconds around my bird.

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

I LOVE the videos! The bird is like...I was here first furball...then when kitty finally gives up it's like bird is saying "yeah, that's what I thought" hehe...I LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

Wow, the mountains are even pretty in the mist! And that poor beleaguered bird. Could you name the kitten Justina or Justette? I think animal-wrangling is great for all kids. It teaches them respect for other living things, and the animal never judges like other kids will.