Monday, February 25, 2008

Mountain Monday on Feb 25

I have so much to tell you! First, I went to a Utah blogger lunch on Saturday. As far as I know, I only put my foot in my mouth once. Sorry Lucy. I also got to meet Duck Duck Cow, Soggy Cheerios, The Quiltmaker's Gift, and Thou Shalt Not Whine, Twas Brillig. These ladies were all wonderful and made me laugh. Much sparkling wit and silliness ensued. There were nipples and dragons and tap dancing. What can I say?? Thanks!

First up, the Mountains!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now, some of my favorites from this past week. Grand daughters!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night, Bald Man and I didn't hear a thing, but my hubby said, "look at that!"

Photobucket

After we uncoved the bird this morning, the cat continued her antics (check out the furious Meeko down in the right hand corner!)

Photobucket

Photobucket


The cat got nipped and decided Meeko's beak was a bit too sharp!

Photobucket

The Pea got a bubble bath today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And check out the water! Sometimes I LOVE my camera!

Photobucket

There ya go! Hope your week is starting out well, mine sure is!

8 Kids Who Want To Play:

Lucy said...

Oh, Jo, you didn't put your foot in your mouth at all. I hope you didn't think I was offended. Only ignorant. Different:)

It was a pleasure meeting you and all of your soft friends. You are one of the most unique people I've ever sat down to lunch with. Thanks for the love.

Gawdess said...

Jo, you have such a good eye! I really like all these pictures, not a bad one in the bunch.

Yondalla said...

Have I told you again how much I adore mountain Mondays?

Brillig said...

Hey... how come I missed the whole foot-in-mouth thing? That would have been right up my alley...

SO fun meeting you and the other ladies. What a fun time that was!!!

And great photos... :-D

Jillybean said...

I almost forgot about the tap dancing.
Love the pictures!
The tub photos are precious.

K J and the kids said...

Look I know NOTHING about a dragons nipples but I can tell you that those bubble bath pictures are the cutest I've EVER seen.

Jessica G. said...

There was possible embarrassment and I missed it? Dang it...I was probably in the bathroom.
I had a great time! (but I fear my finger will never recover, having been so cruelly treated by your overly-sharp needle...stoopud hobbies...now I remember why I don't have any.)

Amber said...

I had a fabulous time. Too bad you hate kids cause those are some pretty cute grandbabies you've got there. Thanks for riding with me- I had a blast getting to know you better (and hope for more girl time).