Friday, March 28, 2008

The Puke Fest of '08, Ad Nauseum

The cat is in heat and is mewling and crouching all over the apartment. It is annoying. The Vomit fest continues here at Casa De Tangled. I actually threw up yesterday. First time in about five years. I could count on just a few fingers all the times I have thrown up in the last thirty years. This time reminded me,vividly, why I choose not to partake of this particular bodily function. This bug, while short lived, is particularly virulent. Bald Man and Girlfriend are currently being counted among violently ill. I, being just mildly ill now, have been relegated to the ranks of the healthy and currently am wrangling both Little Man and June Bug while the other parents remove their intestines into the maw of porcelain. Obviously it isn't going too bad with the two of them, or else I would not be talking to you right now! Little Man is playing Spider Man on our newest electronic household member, the Wii, and June Bug is in the high chair practicing her fine pincer grasp with some Gerber puffs.
Tomorrow is my 2nd Bloggaversary so I will try to post tomorrow, depending on the gut status here. Ugh.

3 Kids Who Want To Play:

K J and the kids said...

OH NO !!!!
I am SO sorry. Please get feeling better over there.

Amber said...

I'm sorry you guys have been so sick! I hope you recover soon. Want to do dinner or lunch next week if you're feeling better?

Jillybean said...

Jo,
I hope you all feeling better.