Friday, August 22, 2008

I Might Lose My Mind

They (the hospital) sent Girlfriend home. False alarm. If she was leaking amniotic fluid, it resealed its self. Girlfriend came home pissed! Very grumpy, cause she, like all of us at 8 months plus, is tired of being pg and just wants to have the kid!
The check arrived in the mail at almost 5:30! The sad part? It is an out of state check, so they are holding it for 11 days! I wasn't expecting any money, so this little piece of heaven is just the thing for some cheery thoughts and some fun. And of course, some bills too. Maybe, just maybe, Bald Man and I will be able to get away for a weekend. We haven't had one since Little Man joined our family more than 10 years ago. I am not going to discuss any baby having until the kid gets here, I am tired of false blog alarms. I will post pics when the deed is done! Thanks for hanging out with me today though, it was fun, at least for me!

4 Kids Who Want To Play:

bon said...

Heck with the the false blog alarm (no offense) I just feel bad for that poor, poor WOMAN! Geeesh!

Debz said...

*sigh - I was hopin for ya...

I hope y'all can get away for a little vaca. that always helps to recharge ya a little.

Holly said...

Sorry for all the WAITING! Hope your weekend is enjoyable. Can't wait to hear the news on Girlfriend.

Jessica G. said...

I've got an idea...with your inheritance money, you can host the next blogger luncheon! I'll bring cake! :)