Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not Tonight!

The contractions decided to peter out. I guess I will go to bed after all. I am a tiny bit disappointed, but hey, Squid-ling will be here soon enough. I will keep you posted and I promise, when Squid gets here, you will have your fill of pictures and videos, until you scream, "enough, I'm done!"

5 Kids Who Want To Play:

Mongoose said...

Can I scream pre-emptively? LOL

I won't be leaving you any "how cute" comments because I don't enjoy babies, but it's not because I don't love you or aren't glad for you. It would just be insincere of me. I hope you understand and I can't wait to offer congratulations on the happy event, if not on the photos per se. ;)

Debz said...

Well I (as you know) love some baby pics - so bring 'em on. I'll be siting right here at the laptop waiting............

K J and the kids said...

I'm surprised that you aren't there delivering this baby ???

Kristina P. said...

Would it be inappropriate of you to tell them that sex supposedly helps to induce? Yeah, probably so.

bon said...

Bring on the GRANBABIES!

i am allllll about the babies right now, so post away!