Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Mountain Monday, erm..I Mean Tuesday And A Secret!

I was sitting down last night, a bit late to do my Mountain Monday post and the boy woke up. It was late enough that I knew I wouldn't be getting up again, so I bagged Monday and that leads us to Tuesday! But you will have your reward, because I have been keeping a secret from you and I am ready to spill the beans, finally!
So, the mountains. Beautiful as always. The clouds were so swirly and pretty. Every time I look at the mountains and think of you, my bloggy friends, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have them near me.









Near the mountains, was a cute fuzzy buzzy fellow.






We celebrated a birthday! He had so much fun. This was the first year he really got the whole birthday thing. We had way too many people over, so after presents, Boy and I holed up in my bedroom for some quiet time, and guess what? We avoided any unpleasant outbursts. Sometimes I do it right.






Naturally, there was cuteness over.



The Princess has been doing creative things to the Pea's hair. She looked so dang cute!








And now. The secret. Remember Dec? Remember this? If you don't remember or are new to the blog, or just in general refuse to click, basically Oldest Son and Girlfriend, (mother to June Bug) had a huge break up in Dec. While our family and Girlfriend have things pretty much sorted out. Things with Oldest Son and Girlfriend remain volatile. They are on again, and off again and they make my head spin. And this, really, I promise, is leading the the secret I have been keeping. I kept thinking I would tell you as soon as I knew what was going on with them. But I still don't know what is going on and dang it, you need to know!! So hear goes. :::deep breath:::
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*




We are having another grand daughter in September! I have given up on the whole keeping track of Oldest Son/Girlfriend on and off relationship, but that doesn't change the fact that in a few weeks I will have a precious newborn to nuzzle and kiss and breathe into. There ya go. Beans spilled.

Tomorrow, Little Man has a doctor's appt and we are taking him and the grand girls to the zoo. There will be many fun pics I am sure, for next Monday.

12 Kids Who Want To Play:

Sheri said...

Yeah for granny jo!

Debz said...

OMG! Congrats grandma - to all of you.
I had no idea that you and I have that much in common - with the breakups of our little families. Luckily you did still get to stay in June Bugs life. Just crazy to know that you really, really get what I went through and am still going through to some extent.
Again I say congratulations to you and once again the pics are a welcome break from my normally mundane day ;)

elizasmom said...

Yaaaay! Congratulations on the impending grandchild!

And I think it is awesome that you have been able to stay friendly with Girlfriend; I think that is so great for the kiddies.

I hope in time she and Oldest Son work through it and that maybe they will have their own team of flower girls/ringbearers at their wedding yet.

Jillybean said...

Another adorable grandbaby?

Yay you!!

angryyoungwoman said...

Congrats!!!
And double congrats on the birthday party! You have all sorts of surprizes going on!!!

The pics are so cute.

Gawdess said...

congratulations to all!!!!!

Amber said...

Yay for a drama free birthday! Congrats on the newest grandbaby- that's not far off at all!

Mongoose said...

Congratulations. :)

She's welcome to come over and do my hair any time!

Anita said...

Happy Belated B'day Little Man! And congrats "gramma" again!

Jessica G. said...

Hooray for babies!!! And she looks great for being that far along...might have to be jealous.

Kristina P. said...

Crazy Lewis Carroll is right! Congrats on another grandbaby! That must be very exciting. And I guess if she looks like that, it's not really a secret anymore. :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog, and I will not actively stalk and comment on yours!

Kristina P. said...

I mean I will NOW stalk you! Sorry for the confusion! But I'm a nice stalker. :)