Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maybe?

We might be having ourselves a new grand daughter tonight! Girlfriend just called and is marshalling the troops for baby having time. She was dilated to 5 on Monday, so it is looking like a fairly short birth. Wow. Prayers and good thoughts please!

6 Kids Who Want To Play:

Kristina P. said...

Prayers and good thoughts, coming your way!

FosterAbba said...

Good thoughts coming your way, Grandma!

Debz said...

I'm right there with you (in spirit if nothing else).

All my good thoughts to you grandma!

Oh and to mommy and daddy too (lol).

Sheri said...

Yeah baby! When we took a tour of the hospital's maternity area with my first, Dustin said, "This is where I will stand saying, push push push push" all the while pumping his fist in the air while saying push.

I laughed and then got mortified by the fact he thought he would be there couching me. lol

Yondalla said...

Yippee...

K J and the kids said...

How exciting. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.
Take lots of pictures !