Friday, September 12, 2008

Feeling Better!

Hmm, I guess I was tired! Today, I just couldn't go on after I got up this morning. I went back to bed about 9:30 and I slept until 1 oclock!!! OM goodness, I don't think I have ever taken a nap that long, but I sure needed it. Feeling much more human today.
Tomorrow we have an Autism Carnival we are taking Little Man to, so I hope he enjoys it.Sahara Cares.
I have some nice chocolate to eat, and things are looking up indeed. I always forget how blue I get when I am tired. Not as tired=sunny outlook. Funny that!
I will leave you with some cuteness to stare out over the weekend!



10 Kids Who Want To Play:

Jillene said...

I am NEVER myself when I am tired. I am onerey and mean and nasty when I don't get enough sleep.

Kristina P. said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those eyelashes. I totally wish I could take a nap right now. I'm at work and feeling exhausted and slightly icky. I'm going to try to go home early and rest up before book club.

I'll definitely make sure to bring up the snipping tonight.

elizasmom said...

Ohhhh, such beautiful girlies.

Glad you got a chance to recharge, and have fun at the carnival tomorrow.

Holly said...

I am so loving that last picture.

Glad you got some sleep. You deserve it, you really should take more time for yourself you know!

Gawdess said...

glad you are feeling better and my my my what beautiful babies

Jillybean said...

There must be something going around. I took two naps last weekend, and I never nap.
Darling pictures of the babies.

K J and the kids said...

I hope you scrapbook, because these pictures deserve to be put in a book.

Jami said...

Chocolate + Sleep = Good

Glad you are feeling better.

And those babes are GORGEOUS!

rychelle said...

glad you are feeling better!
those pics are a great cure.

Sarah said...

That second picture is so dangerously cute that I had to show LoPro, and he agreed. I WANT TO NIBBLE ON THEM.