Thursday, September 18, 2008

His Hands

*****Warning!******* Religious content! And an ad for the church at the end. Don't watch if you don't want to weep. Excuse me, I have to wash the dried tears off my glasses.

5 Kids Who Want To Play:

Kristina P. said...

I hadn't seen that video in years, and then they showed it in Relief Society at Easter. I sort of have issues with crying in public, so while I didn't cry in RS, I definitely cried at home.

rychelle said...

great way to start the day.
thanks!

K J and the kids said...

Beautiful.

Jami said...

I'm going to have to go to the library and use their high speed. There are three videos that I really want to see today. This is top of my list. Thanks for posting it.

Jami said...

Beautiful! It took me so long to get to a computer that had a high speed connection, but it was worth the wait.