Monday, September 22, 2008

Mountain Monday and What the Heck?!?

Oh wow! I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves today.











Last week you had to look kinda hard to see the trees turning color on the mountain, no longer! Some of the leaves on the trees here in valleys are starting to turn color too. I guess it really is the first day of Autumn.






Our toilet hasn't been flushing well the last few days. The maintance guys came out on Friday, and they found this in the toilet:


I guess that could explain the poor performance record as of late. I am inclined to blame Pea, because her mommy lets her play in the bathroom unsupervised. But it is also possible it was Little Man. We have an appointment with the GI doc tomorrow at the Children's hospital by the large and stinky lake of brine flies and brine shrimp. I expect they will have a freak out about Little Man's weight, cause that is how they are, but his ped isn't worried and neither am I. If they have a cow about it, then they can take the cow home and milk it, cause I don't care!

10 Kids Who Want To Play:

Kristina P. said...

That's hilarious. Our toilet wasn't flushing, due to some feminine products clogging it. I don't know why Adam kept putting them in there.

Maggie said...

I'm sure the plumber has found worse things flushed down toilets! I lived in an apartment complex once that had to send out a flyer asking all the tenants not to flush diapers. Who in world flushes whole diapers?

Jillene said...

LOVE the mountain pics! I LOVE Fall--so beautiful!

I am LOLing right now about the toilet!! I would bet we have some "stuff" in ours too!

Good luck at the Dr.! Hopefully the weight thing will just slip past the Dr. this time!! (0:

K J and the kids said...

Wow. I can't imagine what they'd find in ours :)

rychelle said...

so, do you know what that key belongs to? were you missing it?

Jami said...

The key alone probably would have made it.

This is like "sink or float." "Flush or clog," the entertaining new home toilet game!

Jessica G. said...

I have totally dodged the bullet on this whole fascination with the toilet and flushing things...then again, I've been miserable with the whole potty training issues. Maybe they are related...?

Lovely mountains! Love the colors changing!

Kristina P. said...

I hope you check out my blog today! There's a little shout out to you.

Jillybean said...

That's ALL they found in your toilet???

Compared to my kids, yours are amateurs.

Holly said...

Wonder what she was trying to unlock down there? I'm sure "treasure" abounds!