Monday, September 01, 2008

It is Officially Autumn in Utah

It was miserable hot the last few days. Yesterday though, the clouds rolled in and so did the rain.




Today it was downright chilly when I woke up to greet the day. And this will explain the nip in the air!




Yup, peeps. It snowed here in the mountains. Thank goodness the darn snow melted by this afternoon. While I am grateful to have the weather cooling off, I am not quite ready for winter.



And now, onto my cuteness fodder!

Squeaky McSquiderson!










JuneBug is doing really well with being a big sister. She is sometimes unhappy that she has to share mommie's lap, but she loves her baby.







For some reason, Little Man is endlessly patient with babies. He loves his new cousin so much.



Junebug is endlessly cute, even when her new sister isn't in the picture.




Now there are FOUR littles to wrangle for a picture! It was as successful as you could imagine.





What can I say? I have been blessed.

12 Kids Who Want To Play:

Kristina P. said...

They are all so adorable!

And sometimes, I really hate Utah weather. I swear the snow just melted. I cannot do winter right now.

elizasmom said...

Haha! I love the flailing limbs and the divided attentions of that last picture.

And I'm glad that the snow melted.

K J and the kids said...

Can you believe there was snow !!!!

Such cuties, you are very blessed.

Jessica G. said...

Oh, babies! I just love those pictures!

And one of my favorites things is waking up to a chilly, rainy morning. They make hot chocolate a necessity. :)

bon said...

yep, am loving the cooler weather, but the SNOW!!? I need a little transition "autumn" before the snow starts. Eeeesh!

But the babies, good heavens those darling babies! All of 'em!

Jillene said...

I am SO not ready for winter! I just want beautiful fall with tepms. in the 70-low 80's for, well, EVER!!

Beautiful, beautiful babies!! You are a lucky woman!!

Laura in L.A. said...

Love all the pics, particularly Little Man and his new baby cousin and all four little ones in the chair.

An embarrassment of riches! :):)

Enjoy, enjoy.

Sheri said...

Fantastically blessed!

It was 94 here yesterday! UGH

Torina said...

Aww, they are all so cute together.

Debz said...

it doesn't get much better than that.

Holly said...

What wonderful little grand-girls you have. Such cute little faces. So glad you too the time to share them with us. They are going to have so much fun togther when they all hit that age where they can play together!

rychelle said...

your grandkids are the cutest! and my mom will be totally envious (thanks for that, by the way) =)
stalkers are the best, aren't they?!?