Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not Good News

Bald Man's father died this morning. It was unexpected and happened because of a bad fall he had taken the day before. Bald Man and some of the kids are planning on traveling out for the funeral. I will be staying home with Little Man and keeping the home fires burning.

I simply must share this with you. I can't stand not to. I think I have more foreign policy experience than Palin!
Sarah Palin explains her foreign policy experience Her mind is so quick, you might want to have an atlas nearby so you can follow what she is talking about. I know I almost missed it.

17 Kids Who Want To Play:

Kristina P. said...

Jo, I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL.

I'm so over Sarah Palin, but honestly I could care less about her foreign policy experience. I just want to know where she got those amazing glasses from.

Mongoose said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that. Big hugs to everyone.

Debz said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope bald man is doing okay. That's very sad Jo.

Jessica G. said...

Oh, poor Bald Man! Give him and his kids hugs for me, okay?

I've been married almost 10 years and I can count on one hand how many times I'd seen my husband cry...until his grandfather died. Our big strong men...

Holly said...

Sorry to hear about Bald Man's father.

Miss Melissa said...

I'm so sorry to hear about you father in law, Jo.

Also, I don't think Sarah Palin knows what she's talking about half the time. :p

Yondalla said...

I am sorry about Bald Man's Dad.

I was reading the transcripts of the interview but my head starting swimming at, "So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions, and tax relief for Americans"

Jillene said...

Jo--I am so sorry about the loss of your father-in-law! You will be in my thoughts!

K J and the kids said...

OH NO !!! I am so sorry. I lost a grandmother in much the same way.
My thoughts are with your family at this time.

elizasmom said...

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. Virtual hugs to Bald Man and you all.

As for Palin, well, some of the clips I've seen of her lately make Bush sound articulate. "they're in the state that i am the executive of." What now?

Gaaaaaah.

Maggie said...

Sorry to hear about your FIL.

Jillybean said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your father in law.
(((hugs)))

rychelle said...

sorry to read about your FIL.

my thoughts are with you and your family!

Amber said...

I'm sorry about bald man's father. I hope the weekend goes well for him.

By Sarah Palin's definition of 'foreign policy experience' it's not an unusual thing to have on your resume.

Other states that border Canada (either by land or 'maritime borders'):
Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Penn, New York, Vermont, New Hamshire, Maine

States that border Mexico:
California, Arizonia, New Mexico, Texas, not to mention the states that are right across the gulf!

What about Florida? Practically a stones throw to Cuba!

She's an idiot. I will pray daily for McCain if he's elected- mostly for his health.

Sarah said...

Oh, no! I'm so sorry. How's he taking it? It's so sad when it comes suddenly and there's no time to prepare. Hugs to everyone.

I love that clip. That woman scares me. To think that if McCain were elected, our president would already be older than the average life expectancy for men and she would be next in line. OH MY GOODNESS.

Jami said...

Oh Jo, I am so sorry. Extend my sympathy to Bald Man. Hope you guys are doing OK.

Jenny said...

My condolences to you both.