Monday, May 05, 2008

I Am Here, I Promise

I am sure you guys are wondering where I disappeared to and if something had happened. Well, yes, basically to both.
I have a great nephew/grandson who was life flighted into Sick Kids R Us in the Large City near me. I have been down there every day for the last few days, providing support and information for my family. Little Bear is a very sick little boy and is in the PICU. I am out the door in a minute to go back down there, but I wanted to leave a little post and let you know that nothing is wrong with my little household.
Hopefully I will be able to get my regularly scheduled Mountain Monday and interview de brief up for you later today.
Please keep this precious baby in your prayers and good thoughts.
Thanks.

7 Kids Who Want To Play:

Jessica G. said...

So hope that all goes well with the newest little guy! It's scary when the sick one is someone so small and helpless.

K J and the kids said...

Oh no. Lots of prayers and thoughts coming your way !

Sarah said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear it. But thank goodness for family.

Gawdess said...

very best wishes and hopeful thoughts for your nephew and family.

Gawdess said...

wishing you and your family the very best!

Jenny said...

will do.

Sarah said...

You okay over there?