Monday, May 19, 2008

Mountain Monday And I Think It Is Finally, Really, Spring!

Or dang, Summer! It has been in the 90's here, which, in my book, qualifies as Summer, not Spring. We turned on our AC, and um, yeah, nothing. The good part about having broken central air when you are renting is you don't have to pay for it and it looks like we will get a new AC unit. Until then, we swelter. BUT, the weather is paying off in being very pretty and I have LOTS of pictures for you.

The mountains look glorious in green!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We have been spending lots of time at the park. And no, Little Man hasn't gotten lost, (yet...)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We fed the ducks/geese/eagles (Pea insists on calling seagulls, eagles)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Einstein McDuckersons
Photobucket

This goose has a surprise hiding:

Photobucket


Photobucket

How cute is that???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilacs
Photobucket

Meeko

Photobucket

It is a continuing delight to me to have it be EASY to get a smile out of the boy.

Photobucket

Hopefully you are not bored out of your mind looking at my last week's pics, but I had a great time taking them. Life is looking pretty back on track for now. Yay!

13 Kids Who Want To Play:

Yondalla said...

Beautiful mountains.
Adorable children.

FosterAbba said...

As Yondalla said,

Beautiful mountains.
Adorable children.


However, she forgot the most important part: cutie pie cockatoo!

Is Meeko flighted again?

Gawdess said...

marvelous - a world of wonder in your photos

K J and the kids said...

HOW FREAKING CUTE ARE THOSE PICTURES.
I can't pick which is cuter those 2 holding hands as sweet as they could be or that little tiny bird hiding in it's mothers wing.
SO SO SO cute. Made my night. Thanks !

Jessica G. said...

Looking at pictures of your little ones makes my ovaries start whining for babies. :)

Jenny said...

loved this set of pics

Holly said...

I love the pictures. The ones of the two walking hand in hand are my favorites....then again those precious eyes peeking over the swing are darling too.

elizasmom said...

These are great! I love your Mountain (and Cuteness) Mondays. The goose pic is especially lovely! Although I have to say, the pic of Pea and Little Man holding hands is so, so sweet.

Mongoose said...

Well personally my eyes always glaze over when baby pictures come out, I'm not a baby person at all; but I loved the rest... Definitely the two holding hands, and also those pink blossoms. And lilacs? Wow. Here the buds just barely started opening on the aspen shoots in the railway ditches this weekend - the ones that get the most water open first.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day! I love days like that... and I wish I lived where you live, so I could have MOuntains in my Mondays too! Right now all I have in my Mondays is traffic and smog!

Suburban Correspondent said...

Love that gosling-under-its-mother's-wing picture! Fantastic!

You have 6, too! And you're into home birth! I'll have to stop by again.

angryyoungwoman said...

Hi, saw you on FMH and thought I'd take a peek at your blog.

Your pics are beautiful. What adorable kids. The picture of the goose with gosling under wing was so sweet, too.

I thought it was spring here, but today we had horrible winds and I think some rain, too. The blasted weather won't make up its mind!

Bonnie the Boss said...

This is a first time for me stopping by your blog. I have seen you on many others I read. I sometimes feel living in utah makes my world very narrow. That being said I have lived here most of my life. I looked at the pictures you took and I know why I live and love it here. The mtns. are beautiful. I lived in Cali. once for about a year. I LOVE the MOUNTAINS and spring. I am glad you are staying you would probably miss it too. Your children are sweet. So cute.