Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cute On Every Level

Today shall be an exercise in cuteness. Lucky me, I am surrounded in cuteness on a daily basis.
First there is my new baby, Meeko, (4 yr old Bare-Eyed Cockatoo if you are newcomer)

Here she is right after a showerPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And there is my Little Man, always handsome and sometimes sweet.
I love his laugh!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Put the two together, and what do you get???

Super Cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And another!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Last but certainly not least, The Pea! A source of delight, wonder and cute, cute, cute!
On Sunday, she and Uncle Tank were playing with each other's tongues.

Let me have that!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hmmm
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What does my tongue look like anyway?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


There ya go! Hopefully Blogger won't post any cuteness related deaths due to this post.

3 Kids Who Want To Play:

Anonymous said...

Cute on every level indeed. A cornucopia of cuteness. Cuteness at level red! Defcon Cute!

Um. Sorry, got carried away - love the pic of little man smiling with Meeko. And the Pea with her tongue cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures...they make me smile.

Adria said...

Beautiful children.