Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Now I've Done It

Well, I did it, I went and joined



I committed myself not to the funny farm, (although I am sometimes quite sure I belong there!)but to blogging every single day in November. So check in often and cheer me on!
I promised my Little bloggy puddings that I would share Halloween pics, so todays entry will mostly consist of pictures.
Little Man was Spider Man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Pea was Tigger!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Tank dressed up like a scarecrow-type guy and scared the dickens out of everyone!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We found some leaves on the walk back home
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can tell, fun was had by all!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Little Man's laughter is priceless.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Little Man was um, manic I guess, really wild, but since we were out walking, it ended up pretty darn good. He was able to be silly and energetic without too many problems. He really had a good time. Pea was a bit clueless, but she really liked people giving her stuff. Hope your Halloween was great too! If you celebrate Halloween that is.. if not, I wish you some chocolate today, everyone should have chocolate the day after Halloween. See ya tomorrow!

0 Kids Who Want To Play: